Showcase/ Scout Teams:
Scout Teams: Our Baseline Scout Teams are hand selected by the Baseline Coaching Staff and consist of players that have the ability to play both in college and the professional level. Our Scout Team try-outs are by invitation only. Players that are asked to try-out must be highly recommended by a high school or travel team coach, a college recruiter, or a professional scout. The players selected to participate will showcase themselves in front of twenty five to thirty colleges and universities. Each player will also be filmed and exposed to hundreds of universities around the country in the Synergy Sports platform.
Advantages of being selected on our Baseline Scout Teams:
- A maximum of 45 talented players are selected on the Baseline Scout Teams. Less players means better exposure to colleges and universities.
- A parent meeting that provides advice and guidance with the college recruiting process.
- Practice and preparation before each showcase.
- Practice and games in front of college and university coaches and recuiters.
- Video provided of batting and fielding practices
- Video of the games downloaded on the Synergy Platform. Each participant receives their own account with all their at bats and pitches thrown. Stats are provided on these videos.
- More than 450 colleges and universities have Synergy.
- Only about 7% of high school players move on to play college baseball. Click HERE for the Baseline Scout Team players that committed to colleges and universities from our showcases.
- Register HERE if you are interested in receiving information about our next Scout Team tryouts.
Hitting Sessions at our Baseline Scout Team Showcases:
Click HERE for Showcase #1 Highlights.
Click HERE for pictures of our Showcases.
Synergy samples at Fall 2023 Showcase #2:
What College Coaches are saying:
- Great event. Legit talent that we can follow to recruit. The event ran smoothly with good energy from the players and staff. - Brett Young (Recruiting Coordinator, Barry University)
- Thank you for having us. The camp ran smooth and organized. You had some good talent also. - Ricky Santiago (Assistant Coach, Florida Atlantic University)
- Not only does Coach Perez bring good talent to his events, but they are ran intuitive from a baseball aspect in order to evaluate each player. There is great action and it is super-efficient. Nothing but first class. - Roy Nino (Assistant Baseball Coach, Lynn University)
- Best showcase I have been a part of when you consider the talent level and how organized the event is run. - Javier Miranda (Assistant Coach, State College of Florida)
- I will make every event that Coach Perez puts together. He brings a good amount of talented players that we can target. The structure and efficiency of the showcase is second to none. - Chris Langan (Head Baseball Coach, Felician University)
What Parents, Players, and HS Coaches are saying:
- Thank you Coach Perez for the four great events. Couldn’t have asked for anything better. - Miguel Gonzalez (Miami Sunset Infielder)
- We have been to a lot of bad baseball events, the Baseline Scout Teams was by far the best and most organized event my son has ever been a part of. Thank you for exposing my son to so many different colleges and universities and helping him improve in the process. - Chris Ratel (Parent of Nico Ratel, LHP @ St. Thomas Aquinas HS)
- Coach, thank you for letting me showcase myself and for sending me the pitching charts after each of my outings. It was helpful to see my progress. - Brayden Allison (LHP/1B, Charles W. Flanagan HS)
- I really appreciate you choosing my son for your event. It was a great experience. The way you treated the players and communicated with the parents was first class. - Kathy Galante Edwards (Palmer Edwards mother – P/INF Winter Park HS)
- I appreciate you exposing my players. The showcases were great and the talent level of your teams was high. Great job. - Coach Quello (Head Baseball Coach, Trinity Christian School)